Cumulus Member: 430 €
Call for papers contributors: 400 €
Students (non PhD): 250 €
Non-Cumulus Member: 500 €
Associate Member: 500 €
Company: 500 €
Registration fees include:
- Conference between 11 – 13 April 2018
- Lunches and refreshments
- Opening cocktail : 11th of April
- Private viewing of Musée des Arts et Métiers exhibition : 12th of April
- Cultural visits on 12th and 13th of April
- Conference dinner: 13th of April
Registration fees do not include:
- Travel costs
- Local travel costs
If you cannot attend the conference after registration, you can send an email to email@example.com to cancel your registration by 15th March 2018.
The conference fees will be returned but a cancellation fee of 100 Euros may be charged.
If you cancel after 15th March 2018, the conference fee will be forfeited.
Registration is open from 22nd of January to the 28th of March.
Methods of payment: credit card payment and bank transfer.
For invoices : send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the EAGE confirmation number.
Please visit : https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/coming-to-france/
Contact for an invitation letter : email@example.com
Please use this link to get special prices from our partner Accor (online soon).
Hotels that will be available for reservation are :
- Ibis Paris Avenue de la Republique *** (Standard, 120,00 € for 1 person/night, 130,50 € for 2 persons/night – breakfast 10,50€, tourism tax 1,65€)
10′ walk from Duperré, and you can reach Ensaama and Boulle with metro 8 and Estienne with metro 5
14 rue Rampon, 75011 Paris
- Ibis Paris Bastille Faubourg Saint Antoine 11ème *** (Standard, 115,00 € for 1 person/night, 120,00€ for 2 persons/night – breakfast 10,50€, tourism tax 1,65€)
15′ walk from Boulle, and you can reach Duperré and Ensaama with metro 8, Estienne with metro 6 and Hôtel de ville with metro 1
13 Rue Trousseau – 75011 Paris
- Hotel Paris Bastille Boutet – MGallery by Sofitel ***** (Standard : 210,00 € for 1 person/night, 225,00€ for 2 persons/night – breakfast 26€, tourism tax 3,30€)
10′ walk from Boulle, and you can reach Duperré and Ensaama with metro 8, Estienne with metro 6 and Hotel de ville with metro 1
22 24 Rue Faidherbe – 75011 Paris (renovated and designed by a student from École Boulle)
- Hôtel Mercure Paris Gobelins Place d’Italie **** (Standard 210,00 € for 1 person/night, 220,00€ for 2 persons/night – breakfast 16,50€, tourism tax 2,53€)
2′ walk from Estienne, and you can reach Duperré with metro 5, Boulle with metro 6 and Ensaama with metro 6 -12
8 bis avenue de la Soeur Rosalie 75013 Paris
Césaap – Conférence des Écoles supérieures d’Arts appliqués de Paris
18 bd Auguste Blanqui – 75013 Paris – France
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic design credits: Alice Aussud & Manon Lebreton | Website : Anton Moglia